ABOUT THE AREA
Why people like The Lecrin Valley?
- 300 days of sunshine a year and mild micro climate.
- Its natural beauty and stunning scenery.
- Friendly people and authentic Spanish culture.
- Great paths and routes for walking and hiking.
- Ideal tracks and trails for mountain biking, horse-riding and trail running.
- Perfect roads for road cycling.
- Within half an hour’s drive from Granada City and the beaches at Costa Tropical
- Skiing nearby (Sierra Nevada ski station 55 minutes).
- Easy access, 15 minutes’ drive to the Alpujarra (a beautiful natural and historical region in Andalusia).
- Free tapas with every drink in the local bars!.
- Delicious and inexpensive food in all local restaurants.
- Locally grown and produced fruits, vegetables and wine.
- Tranquility and absence of light pollution.
- Ideal combination of peaceful village life and mod cons such as fast Internet.
- Abundance of cultural activities on your doorstep (including world famous festivals).
- Easy access from Malaga airport (70 minutes’ drive) and Granada airport (35 minutes’ drive).